I have Toyota corolla 2015 1.6 cc USA ,and CVT automatic transmission,
i want to flush transmission fluid ,and replace with cvt fluid ,
but i dont know how to do it ,and i dont know whats the quantity

i need owner manual as well
regards
please someone help me

sarwar

PLEASE
i try to get owner manual ,but unfortunately i couldnt find out.
someone find it , and upload it here
my chassis number is

5YFBURHE7FP234989

Why would you need a full flush, or for that matter a filter and partial fluid change on a 2015, unless it is very very high mileage. The cvt doesn't have a dipstick so if you do this you need a measuring cup to see how much you have taken out. Transmissions are expensive and a lot of them fail after a flush because they weren't done right. Most shops power flush and this forces debris through the transmission and into the filter and that is that. They don't even bother to change the filter. The proper way is to do your flush first, than drop the pan change the filter and replace the 3.5 to 4 quarts of fluid you will lose. You will probably need 17 quarts of fluid if you do it right. You must use CVT fluid Mercon or some regular fluid not cvt specific will ruin you tranny. In other words let Toyota do it. You probably don't even need a change, they can tell you that by analyzing your fluid and they have the means to do it. Transmission flushes, if you insist, aren't that expensive but transmissions are if flushes are done wrong. In the many cars I've had, I have never flushed an automatic. I would change filter, clean the pan, and put in new fluid usually 4 to 5 quarts. I would do this every 35k miles. In three changes you have replaced most of the fluid. Hope this helps.

sarwar

Why would you need a full flush, or for that matter a filter and partial fluid change on a 2015, unless it is very very high mileage. The cvt doesn't have a dipstick so if you do this you need a measuring cup to see how much you have taken out. Transmissions are expensive and a lot of them fail after a flush because they weren't done right. Most shops power flush and this forces debris through the transmission and into the filter and that is that. They don't even bother to change the filter. The proper way is to do your flush first, than drop the pan change the filter and replace the 3.5 to 4 quarts of fluid you will lose. You will probably need 17 quarts of fluid if you do it right. You must use CVT fluid Mercon or some regular fluid not cvt specific will ruin you tranny. In other words let Toyota do it. You probably don't even need a change, they can tell you that by analyzing your fluid and they have the means to do it. Transmission flushes, if you insist, aren't that expensive but transmissions are if flushes are done wrong. In the many cars I've had, I have never flushed an automatic. I would change filter, clean the pan, and put in new fluid usually 4 to 5 quarts. I would do this every 35k miles. In three changes you have replaced most of the fluid. Hope this helps.
Beach Bum
Drive shaft oil seal had a leakage , so it lost more than one liter of fluid transmission, that is why i want to do it.
otherwise odometer is 40k miles ,

-+ i wanna flush cooling as well, someone guide me ,,,

Hi Guys;

I have Toyota corolla 2015 1.6 cc USA ,and CVT automatic transmission,
i want to flush transmission fluid ,and replace with cvt fluid ,
but i dont know how to do it ,and i dont know whats the quantity

i need owner manual as well
regards
please someone help me[/
Proper maintenance is the key. For Corolla, you need to change the transmission fluid every 60000 miles. You also need to change the filter and clean the three magnets. “DNY automotive “channel shows the proper way to change the trans fluid.

For Corolla, you need to change the transmission fluid every 60000 miles. You also need to change the filter and clean the three magnets. “DNY automotive “channel shows the proper way to change the trans fluid.