D2 racing springs installed

Would you mind posting a pic of how the Megan racing springs look? Those look like the call to go with, but idk if I should pull the trigger on them just yet. Also if you could lmk if you're riding on 17s or 18s . Thanks!
For sure, I am waiting for them to get here so once I install them I will post a pic. Also, I have 17's on the ol' girl.

I've noticed that Teins drop the a$$ too much, I mean it looks nice but if you've got people in the back it's slammed to the ground. Anyone knows which springs give 1-2 inch drop so that the back isn't slammed too much? I realize it sits higher up from factory and rear springs usually offer more drop but I still need that rear to have a bit more travel.

I've noticed that Teins drop the a$$ too much, I mean it looks nice but if you've got people in the back it's slammed to the ground. Anyone knows which springs give 1-2 inch drop so that the back isn't slammed too much? I realize it sits higher up from factory and rear springs usually offer more drop but I still need that rear to have a bit more travel.
You already know my answer. TRD!
The Tein springs are available in different “levels”, if you will.
Such as stage 1, 2, 3, etc.
At least that’s what I concluded from their website.