D2 springs for a 2016 corolla

What do you guys think about the d2 springs? And the megan racing springs? I want to lower my car but idk what I should go with? Need some help brollas(corolla brothers).

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
What do you guys think about the d2 springs? And the megan racing springs? I want to lower my car but idk what I should go with? Need some help brollas(corolla brothers).
Depends on how much of a drop you want. There are plenty of springs available but you just need to set what you want in a spring first and then you can choose.

The only available springs I've seen are the d2 springs,eibach and megan racing. I want a 2" drop and I know megan racing springs are a 2" drop but idk how the ride is? rough? Or bare able?

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
The only available springs I've seen are the d2 springs,eibach and megan racing. I want a 2" drop and I know megan racing springs are a 2" drop but idk how the ride is? rough? Or bare able?
This thread shows a list of aftermarket parts available for the Corolla including suspension items. Have a look there and see what springs are there and what owners who have done those mods have to say about them.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/3...modifications-available-11th-gen-corolla.html