Damaged Rocker Panel or cover?

We just bought a 2013 Corolla LE with 13,000 miles on it from local Toyota dealer here in Charleston, S.C.
Great looking car, after buying we noticed that the middle of the driver side rocker panel it was busted up mainly on bottom, but can see from the side some. We didn't buy any extended anything. My question, do you think the dealer would come back and compensate us , since we didn't see the damage before sale?

We got back in touch with the dealer today, they plan to have their service manager look at damaged rocker next Monday, will go from there. From what I can tell it's not a real rocker panel, it's a plastic painted cover for the bottom of the car under both side doors.
I'm guessing the activity is slow on this forum, was a member of Priuschat in the past, it was quite active.

We got back in touch with the dealer today, they plan to have their service manager look at damaged rocker next Monday, will go from there. From what I can tell it's not a real rocker panel, it's a plastic painted cover for the bottom of the car under both side doors.
I'm guessing the activity is slow on this forum, was a member of Priuschat in the past, it was quite active.
After being here one night (tonight) I have noticed the same thing. I am going to find another place. This is ridiculous

I agree with you gen win, wonder what scared people away from this form, it had to be more alive at one time.
Been trying to get on Toyotanations, but have had nO luck, site seems to have a sign up issue.
Good luck, I'm not expecting anything from the few that are still on here, must be a few remaining morons.

I agree with you gen win, wonder what scared people away from this form, it had to be more alive at one time.
Been trying to get on Toyotanations, but have had nO luck, site seems to have a sign up issue.
Good luck, I'm not expecting anything from the few that are still on here, must be a few remaining morons.
Yeah i tried that one last night and I experienced the same sign up issue. Maybe this site died because the Corolla is boring hahaha idk

Haha, guess the Corolla is boring in away. I think the body styles are getting better, we have a 13 LE .
I just want to find a site that is pro active.

Haha, guess the Corolla is boring in away. I think the body styles are getting better, we have a 13 LE .
I just want to find a site that is pro active.
Yep I want an active one too. And one that isn't full of window tint mods and worrying about MPG so much lol. I think some of those 10th gen S models are sexy though. The 11th gen is a little bubbly and I feel funny driving it.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
ToyotaNation is a lot more active than here. Try signing up with them again. It might have just been a one time sign up issue.

I'm still around here...

But the OP wants something repaired for free
because they failed to notice when purchasing.

Anyone whom has lived more then 18 years of life
should know that when you make a purchase of anything used...

is sold "as is" and should be marked as such.
If it wasn't... then maybe there is cause to complain.

Any damage to the sold item needs be noted (documented)
prior to the finalization of that particular sale.

The dealership did not take advantage of anyone here
as it is a "buyer beware" world when purchasing used.

Wish good luck to the OP just the same.