Dashboard Rattling

I have a 2014 Corolla LE with an annoying rattling that sounds like it's coming from the defrost air vents.

Anyone have this problems and know how to fix it?

Pretty sure I have dash rattles there in my 2015 S Plus 6MT as well. It's not very loud and inconsistent, not worth the time at the dealer to find it. They'd probably break the dash trying to fix it.

Mines does it too! Where are you guys hearing the noise from?? I had a rattle that was caused by a bad plastic clip that is used to change the direction of the air flow from head to feet to defrost. The dealer never found the problem until I did and took the tech for a ride. He heard it too and then they fixed the problem! They found it after 6 attempts at the dealership!

The front defrost vent rattles but when I apply pressure it doesn't make any sound at all. Did not rattle at all when I had someone look at it(of course).

do any of you experiencing rattles have a moon roof? if so it may be the moon roof mechanism. I have a rattle in my 2013 and it sounds like it it from the dash but in fact I found it was the moon roof.