Dealer Emblem

heat it up with a hair dryer to loosen the adhesive.....use strong fishing wire to slip under the badge and use a back and fourth sawing motion.....and I'm sure it will be left with some residue.....GET GOO GONE!!! they sell it on amazon and it works wonders, i personally use it and have use it on my corolla to remove stickers...put a squirt let it sit and use some elbow grease....

GooGone or 3M Adhesive remover helps with vinyl decals. Both products work great, but GooGone I would suggest for this one since its a badge. Try to cover up the Corolla emblem when you spray it so you don't get remover on the adhesive for that badge or it will come off or weaken the bond.

It is pretty sickening how dealers decide to use your car without your permission as a rolling billboard. I don't mind them putting their license plate bracket on, but I draw the line and make sure they will not be putting any badges or emblems on the body itself. You guys have not seen anything until you have seen the bigass badge that Richart Automotive puts on their cars in Columbus OH.