Direct Access to Radio Data

Is it possible to directly access the memory on the car radios?

I have a Fujitsu 10 (100149) radio. A contact list from a phone is on there and the phone has been wiped. So, now the radio is the only place storing the contacts.

I'm imagine I'll need some software of sorts to pull this off. I just have no clue where to start looking on how to do this. The Fujitsu site doesn't have much info on it.

Thanks!!

Can you just unpair the phone?

I think it would lose radio presets if you disconected power from the radio for an hour or so (either unplug the harness at the rear of the radio or disconnect the negative battery terminal. I would guess contacts would be lost along with the presets.

On another forum there is a thread titled "Entune/Entune Premium Audio Head Unit Software Update (Fujitsu Ten)/Download Link"

I'm not sure it would wipe the memory if you update the firmware to the same settings, but it would be worth a try.

There is an option that will wipe all personal data in settings. Be warned ... you will lose ALL of your settings. Nav setting, radio presets, sound settings. The only settings that will persist are your XM subscription and the car settings. That is it. It also takes about 10 minutes to perform.