Does anyone knows for sure if an altis spoiler will fit

Hey guys, I have an 2014 LE model and thinking about adding an trunk spoiler, I want the OEM s model one but I cant find any good ones. Just saw this altis one but I dont know if it will fit. And if anyone has an link to an OEM S model spoiler please post it. Thank you.

Hey guys, I have an 2014 LE model and thinking about adding an trunk spoiler, I want the OEM s model one but I cant find any good ones. Just saw this altis one but I dont know if it will fit. And if anyone has an link to an OEM S model spoiler please post it. Thank you.
can you link the one on ebay you found for the Altis?

All Altis spoilers will fit our trunks. The shape on the top of the trunk lid is exactly the same.
Will they work for 2015's as well? I'm trying to find a spoiler replacement as well. Also, do you know of any other specific brands/types of spoilers that work with Corollas (or the opposite - ones that don't)?

Will they work for 2015's as well? I'm trying to find a spoiler replacement as well. Also, do you know of any other specific brands/types of spoilers that work with Corollas (or the opposite - ones that don't)?
Yes, all years of this current generation Corolla and Corolla Altis spoilers will fit no problem. As far as other brands of spoilers.. the only non Corolla spoilers I know that will work are the Mugen RR spoiler and Universal TRD spoiler, with the Mugen being the cheaper option.

Yes, all years of this current generation Corolla and Corolla Altis spoilers will fit no problem. As far as other brands of spoilers.. the only non Corolla spoilers I know that will work are the Mugen RR spoiler and Universal TRD spoiler, with the Mugen being the cheaper option.
Okay, cool. I had been looking into the Mugen RR but I didn't think to check for a universal TRD spoiler. You haven't heard any issues of the Mugen hitting the rear window when the trunk opens? It looks like it would :0