Does the Camry/Prius/Avalon Emblem fit?

I’m looking to try and get a raised front emblem so when I paint it black I can still see it vs the smooth emblem our cars have that’ll just be a black oval if I paint it. Does anyone know if any other models emblems will fit? I’ve attached a picture to show what I’m talking about.

Attachments

That oval hides the radar. I don't know if a plastic emblem will impede on the radar's performance, but I'd look deeper into it before I put anything on there. I have a '14 so i cant test it myself.

That oval hides the radar. I don't know if a plastic emblem will impede on the radar's performance, but I'd look deeper into it before I put anything on there. I have a '14 so i cant test it myself.
I’ve seen a ton of people paint the emblem black or put vinyl over it and I don’t think I’ve seen any reports of the system being adversely affected. If it’s just microwave radar is should transmit through plastic just fine. I don’t think the stock emblem is transparent because I don’t see any hidden hole or anything.

I’ve seen a ton of people paint the emblem black or put vinyl over it and I don’t think I’ve seen any reports of the system being adversely affected. If it’s just microwave radar is should transmit through plastic just fine. I don’t think the stock emblem is transparent because I don’t see any hidden hole or anything.
Sounds good! I don't see why it wouldn't work then.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
The reason why Toyota moved to the flat Toyota emblem for the front was because the new emblem houses the sensor for TSS. I wouldn't think painting over it or putting vinyl over it would affect the sensor but completely removing it for a 3-D Toyota emblem or sticking one on top of it might. However, I'm not 100% sure so I'd ask someone who's done it like the owner of the Corolla in the picture in the first post.

However, if using a 3-D emblem does affect the sensor, you could possibly relocate it like how it is on the 2018 Sequoia.

The reason why Toyota moved to the flat Toyota emblem for the front was because the new emblem houses the sensor for TSS. I wouldn't think painting over it or putting vinyl over it would affect the sensor but completely removing it for a 3-D Toyota emblem or sticking one on top of it might. However, I'm not 100% sure so I'd ask someone who's done it like the owner of the Corolla in the picture in the first post.

However, if using a 3-D emblem does affect the sensor, you could possibly relocate it like how it is on the 2018 Sequoia.

The guy that owns the one in the pic lives in Peru and said it came stock like that there so I’m guessing maybe they don’t have the radar like ours do.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
The guy that owns the one in the pic lives in Peru and said it came stock like that there so I’m guessing maybe they don’t have the radar like ours do.
The Peru market gets the Corolla Altis which has a different design than the NA Corolla however, I did find that the Corolla sold in Mexico is a NA design Corolla with the normal emblem but looks to not have TSS. So I'm guessing they do sell a normal 3-D Toyota emblem for the Corolla but you may have to give up certain features of TSS to have it unless you relocate the front sensors somewhere else.
https://www.toyota.mx/modelo/corolla