Driver Side Headlight Loose?

Need some help :)

Got a 20008 Corolla and the driver side headlight keeps coming out. Didn't even notice till I went to get the car detailed at my uncle's car wash. But the tightened the bulb and it seemed to do the trick. But today (1week later) noticed it was out again! Thr previous owner got into a minor accident on the driver side (driver side mirror had to be replaced) so now I am worried it might be a more serious wiring problem because the bulb shouldn't just come loose like that. But then again it did work just fine when the shop guy tightened it so maybe the bulb just needs to be replaced?

Any advice you can provide because I am about to call the dealership and give them a one for! Will be checking if my warranty covers these issues although my fear is that it won't :-(

Are re refering to the housing itself or the bulb? In either case the housing might be damaged. Maybe getting one from the wreckers or ebay and replacing the whole unit

If just the bulb is coming out, just use some JW Weld to keep it in there. If you ever needed to replace the bulb later on though, it could make it tough. If it were me, I would just wedge a small piece of metal behind the bulb to keep it from coming loose.