Drum Brake Pulsation and Squeaking

So I replaced my drum brakes and the right rear bearing and hub about a year and a half ago. After about 9 months I got a pulsing in the brake pedal, and the right rear drum brake was making a squeaking scraping sound, for several months and getting progressively worse, to the point of making the car stop in a jerky fashion. So at this point I said screw it, and replaced all four brake drums, rotors, and pads, the right rear brake slave cylinder, the backing plate and the, wheel bearing and hub assembly. Then I took it to a shop who had the tool to actuate the ABS pump, and do a full brake bleed. Now about 3 months after doing this I am experiencing the same issue, and I'm stumped to what is really going on here, I replaced everything between the wheel, and trailing arm, and still have the issue! Does anyone have insight or experience in what might be causing this frustration?

Here is some more information, if I am going about 70 mph, and turn the wheel about three degrees in either direction I feel a bit of vibration going past center. The pulsation can be felt in the pedal, and a little bit in the steering wheel, but the squeaking comes from the right rear, and can be felt with light to moderate braking, and becomes smoother the harder you brake.

2004 Toyota Corolla S 118000 miles
Rigorously maintained.