Dual Exhaust?

I have longed for a dual exhaust since buying my car.

I've searched high and low, and could not find any bolt-on kits.

I thought about taking it to a shop, and having one fabricated.

As part of scoping out the job, I noted the placement of the fuel system charcoal canister. in the way of the exhaust path. I did not see any other viable path, so I dropped the idea.

:(

Attachments

I have longed for a dual exhaust since buying my car.

I've searched high and low, and could not find any bolt-on kits.

I thought about taking it to a shop, and having one fabricated.

As part of scoping out the job, I noted the placement of the fuel system charcoal canister. in the way of the exhaust path. I did not see any other viable path, so I dropped the idea.

:(
I know about that too :( but only reason why I ask this is because I’ve seen a white corolla in my area with a dual Exhaust and I lost that person I wanted to ask him how but :( couldn’t get to him

Dual Exhaust will MAYBE Give You One or TWO HP at The Most. believe me. I have had Enough Corollas During my Days of 75 Years with them. My First was a 1966 Baby Blue one, then I went on to a Coupe, green in color, Then I Also had the
Very ice Hatchback witch I Hopped up with Super Nice wheels, and Headers and Duel Exhaust. It Could Move, BUT A Corolla Is for gong From Point A to Point B, with NO Problems and wit GREAT GAS MILEAGE! RIGHT? Then O Got the First VAN. Great Car, had it for 13 Years! Now I have a 2010 Corolla LE For my wife and I Also Drive a Tacoma SR5 V6, 1998 5 Speed, Best Truck in the REAL WORLD.

Dual Exhaust will MAYBE Give You One or TWO HP at The Most. believe me. I have had Enough Corollas During my Days of 75 Years with them. My First was a 1966 Baby Blue one, then I went on to a Coupe, green in color, Then I Also had the
Very ice Hatchback witch I Hopped up with Super Nice wheels, and Headers and Duel Exhaust. It Could Move, BUT A Corolla Is for gong From Point A to Point B, with NO Problems and wit GREAT GAS MILEAGE! RIGHT? Then O Got the First VAN. Great Car, had it for 13 Years! Now I have a 2010 Corolla LE For my wife and I Also Drive a Tacoma SR5 V6, 1998 5 Speed, Best Truck in the REAL WORLD.
I would only do it for the look lol that’s what I have my car as it’s no speedster for sure but it does break necks from time to time

I wonder of they had a muffler shop put a center muffler and then bend pipes on each side . My advice would be go to a muffler shop that does custom exhaust they give out free estimates .