Ebay accessories?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could offer their opinions on any Corolla accessories they got on Ebay or elsewhere. Aftermarket, cheap stuff. I am thinking about the vent trim that matches the silver dash plastic. Anybody get them? How about the foglight kits? Anybody install some and happy with them? I already bought what I thought would be a good choice, but they are so cheap looking I don't want to mess with my cars electrical system. I was thinking of slapping them in and not hooking them up ( I rarely used my fogs when I had them, and I really just like the look). Stupid idea?

My opinion:
Please don't put fake vents ANYWHERE, if that's what you're referring to.
For fog lights, only install them if you're actually going to use them. Here, take a look at what I've done to my corolla.
If you want something cheap, black out the badging on your car and make "eyelids" as I have on my car using black Plasti Dip. It's dirt cheap and doesn't look too bad.
http://www.corollaforum.com/threads/what-do-you-guys-think.5154/

Thanks for the reply. I don't mean fake vents, just the trim that goes around the existing AC vent on the interior dash. I agree fake vents would be horrid.
I guess cheap is relative. I don't mean dirt cheap. I already sprang for splash guards, trunk guard and seat covers and went OEM or custom. Anything more I'm interested in happen to be cheap ebay accessories without an OEM counterpart.
I tried two different exhaust tips and neither one fit right (I have the L with the fat tip). I haven't given up hope that I can cut and paste it somehow (speaking figuratively, I won't glue it o_O).

Ahhh okay that makes more sense. *sigh of relief* Really though, I recommend you either remove your cars badging, or black it out with vinyl or paint or plasti dip. I know its not cheap, but the borla exhaust kit, which is about 300$, is freakin amazing!! Lol you could also get some tire valve caps, wheel locks, do some LED swaps (some are cheap others are quite pricey), black out your tail lights using VHT nightshades. I'm just mentioning everything I've done that's relatively low cost. Oh and I haven't done it yet, but you could replace the horn. The OEM horn is awful.

Thanks. I did debadge immediately and will change bulbs a little at a time. The Borla exhaust is on my list of possibilities. I bought some red led strips. I was planning to add on to the brake lights if I can find an easy way to do so.
I'm still really interested in the dash pieces, though. Anyone, or will I be the first?

Thanks. I did debadge immediately and will change bulbs a little at a time. The Borla exhaust is on my list of possibilities. I bought some red led strips. I was planning to add on to the brake lights if I can find an easy way to do so.
I'm still really interested in the dash pieces, though. Anyone, or will I be the first?
I've seen a bunch of people paint, wrap, or plasti dip the interior trim. I haven't done it YET though.