ECU regulated

Does anyone know how to reset the Speed limiter on a 2015 Toyota Corrolla S? It tops out at 115MPH in 5th and 6th gear. It's only topping 5200 RPM but redlines a 6k. Not trying to turn it into a sports car but would really like to unregulate it.

What happens if you have a tyre blowout at 115mph? What if you get caught at those speeds which are a felony in some states? What if an animal runs in front of you? I am all for it so long as

1. You are doing it where there is NO other cars
2. You man up and accept responsibility if you break something on your car or if you get caught.

Just be careful as the roads are a lot more congested than when I was growing up.

I understand what you're saying. I did it in a safe place, and I was the one driving so of course I accept all the risks. Tire blow outs, animals, and cops are risks no matter what speed you're going.

I understand what you're saying. I did it in a safe place, and I was the one driving so of course I accept all the risks. Tire blow outs, animals, and cops are risks no matter what speed you're going.
You are correct, but the consequences increase exponentially in severity at higher speeds. A blowout at 55mph is not really a big deal. At 100 mph it can be catastrophic as with an animal encounter.

I'm not sure what the speed rating is on these tires, but I am not worried about exceeding it while driving my 1.8L Corolla.

Tire blowouts generally happen due to increased heat, higher pressure and/or worn tread.

I'm more worried about popping a bead when I'm driving my Land Cruiser with tires aired down off road. Lol

Tire blowouts also happen if there is a small defect. There is also damage that accumulates from hitting road obstacles over time.

The Land Cruiser is my all time favorite SUV of all time. I hope to own a brand new one some day, but the price tag keeps going up just when I think I could afford one. At $82k, I may never own one. Even the Expedition which is my next favorite now hits the mid 60's with the Navigator in the mid 70's.