EGR Valve Location

I have a 1990 toyota Corolla LE. It has a 4A-FE, manual trans.
History:

a few months ago i was warming the car up and it just died. I troubleshot it and found a bad coil pickup. replaced it. Ever since, sometimes when I push
the clutch in it dies, like getting ready to stop at a stop sign, but if i downshift, it has a tendency not to do it as much but not always. My wife's friend's son is a master tech and said it could be a clogged egr valve but when i went to look for it I can't find it. He said it should be under the intake manifold but it's not there. when i went on utube the only video i could find, was a tercel and it was on the r/h side, just behind the distribuitor and air intake/ airbox/aircleaner assy.

can anyone take some pictures and post them?? does this model even have a egr valve, seems strange to ask this question, i know but just have to rule out everything thanks a ton.

More Info

ok, I scrutinized my repair manual more throughly and it appears that the 1990-1992 4A-FE (Federal Model only) does not have a EGR Valve. It does have a BVSV and of course a charcoal canaster. Should have checked the manual duuuuuuuu.