EL wire?

Has anyone installed EL wiring in their interior?
Looks like a cool mod if it’s done tastefully.
I’ve been watching YouTube videos on it. Most of the videos suck.

That’s what I was thinking.
I’ve order some that is fiber optic, that I’m gonna play around with. Not quite EL wire though. There’s also laser wire but that stuff is too expensive for me.
The fiber just uses a single 12 volt LED.
I’ve also found LED bolts, these would be good for accent lighting in the door cubby’s and such.

Every time I give someone a ride who hasn't been inside a new corolla they're freaking impressed. They start touching stuff and feeling things out but one thing I'm always getting asked is the blue strip on door, I get asked if I installed it or was it like that from factory :) haha. It reminds everyone the exterior accents from bmw i8 i'm assuming, unless they've driven or sat in one and it has something similar which I doubt since those cars are so rare, overpriced and supercar fakes. Slow, skinny tires and engine noise pumped from speakers. I guess that's why they've only sold like a 100 of them in 2017. Then they look at the entune system with navi and although some of us may have mixed opinions on the unit, they're startled that a corolla has a navigation system and a 6 inch LCD screen which is actually pretty darn responsive. I've never had any issues with lag or anything like that, knock on wood.

I just disassembled my dash again and thought about taking some pictures for ya. Lol
It’s actually really easy, I pulled the whole front off so I could run the wiring for a new dash cam, gps antenna and the microphone for my new head unit.
Anyways, I was looking at that blue strip wondering how to light it up. Can’t be done, it’s molded to the plastic and (I guess) painted blue. However, there is a slim space between the blue and the gray. It might be possible to get some fiber optic piping in there.
I have some on order so I’m sure I’ll update if it’s possible.