06 LE, Car dies. Replaced with new battery week or so later car dies again. Charged the new battery. Did a Parasitic test showed .50 Removed dome, curtesy, and trunk bulbs. Unplugged radio and clock. After radio unplugged meter went to .18. Came back next day put meter on windshield to see if anything changes while I plugged items back in. First up I plugged back in the radio and meter dropped to .02. Plugged back in clock no change. Did not replace the bulbs. Took car for 20 minute ride, parked-waited 30 minutes and meter is back at .18. No open door light and all original- no after equipment. Wireless remote only item on circuit that did not test nor how to. Suggestions?