ESR & PLASTI DIP

Thanks Guys,
i havent done it in the front i was not sure if its gonna come out good since the background is already black but im sure ill paiinted it and remove it if it doesnt look good since its plasti dip lol

honestly doing the plasti dip was easy what makes it hard is the waiting part you just have to be patient and take your time but to answer how many coats i probbly did four plus 2 plasti dip clear coating

and for the visor i forgot where i got em from

honestly doing the plasti dip was easy what makes it hard is the waiting part you just have to be patient and take your time but to answer how many coats i probbly did four plus 2 plasti dip clear coating

and for the visor i forgot where i got em from
tomorrow and sat ill be doing that then ahaha

Thanks Guys,
i havent done it in the front i was not sure if its gonna come out good since the background is already black but im sure ill paiinted it and remove it if it doesnt look good since its plasti dip lol
Dont know what year your carolla is but my 2017 has a camera behind front emblem for radar cruise control .

Ok, now I just want more info on the camera!!!
Im sorry my mistake its not a camera but a sensor so it might be ok.

TSS-P combines an in-vehicle camera mounted in front of the inside rear view mirror and a millimeter-wave radar mounted in the front grill. These sensors support the driver assist systems.

@john piol it looks dope! how did you do it? Simply mask all the open areas and "spray paint" with that "plastic dip?" I saw some black emblems that I could purchase but they are lay overs and not actual emblems.