Exhaust Systems

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for exhaust systems. Not too expensive. Just trying to save up some bucks to mod the exhaust and later upgrade it to a better one.

Do a search. This is a question that pops up literally once a week and has been talked about a lot. Some of us like Borla, some of us like TRD. I am partial to Borla because of how they tune their exhausts to sound great with minimal drone, and also due to their incredible build quality using T304 which will outlast your car.

Do a search. This is a question that pops up literally once a week and has been talked about a lot. Some of us like Borla, some of us like TRD. I am partial to Borla because of how they tune their exhausts to sound great with minimal drone, and also due to their incredible build quality using T304 which will outlast your car.
I did, never found what I was looking for. To be more specific- Do you have any idea about gReddy exhaust systems. My mechanic suggested that. Just not sure though.

Last edited:
I did, never found what I was looking for. To be more specific- Do you have any idea about gReddy exhaust systems. My mechanic suggested that. Just not sure though.
I have no clue about Greddy systems. If I remember correctly, that was a system that ricers flocked to back in the 90's for their VTEC Honda Civics. I was mostly American Muscle back then, so never was on my radar.