Extreme Corolla

Urvs

That looks so mean!!

It's crazy how every little detail on a car contributes to the aesthetic appeal. I love the red outline in the headlights, the dual exhausts, and the hood scoop makes the front end look crazy! That interior is insane also. Only thing unappealing in my opinion is that those separated duck tails in the rear, not a fan. I've never seen that design before but doesn't look nice at all to me at first glance. The rest of the car though, wow I'm jealous is all I can say!

That looks so mean!!

It's crazy how every little detail on a car contributes to the aesthetic appeal. I love the red outline in the headlights, the dual exhausts, and the hood scoop makes the front end look crazy! That interior is insane also. Only thing unappealing in my opinion is that those separated duck tails in the rear, not a fan. I've never seen that design before but doesn't look nice at all to me at first glance. The rest of the car though, wow I'm jealous is all I can say!
Sick!
Yeah, hate the spoiler and half doors but otherwise... SICK!!

Great to see another turbo Corolla! Not sure why Toyota doesn't offer the sam thing. The rear spoiler looks stupid as do the doors. The lack of a "B" pillar looks lame too. I love the hood scoop for a place for heat under the hood to vent.

I like the hood & the brakes. They went with 14" rotors! The stock ones are like 11.2" up front, & like 10.9" in the rear. Funny that that after all that work, they kept the factory taillights...

Bunta

Don't be sad, it'll be cheaper to replace when it goes bad. Dual or quadrupal set up is so freaking expensive so be happy with what you got :)
feel better now. i need to see if i can find any videos about that and see it for myself. kinda curious about it now.

Interesting! Where'd you find this? I wouldn't be surprised if something like this ended up in the corolla lineup. Pretty much everybody else is going for small displacement turbo setups.
Yeah, Honda is doing the same with the "all new" 2018 Accords even. The 2.4L 4-cylinder is being replaced by the same 1.5L turbo 4 from the Civic, & the 3.5L V-6 is going bye bye completely from the Honda passenger car lineup. It's being replaced by a 2.0L turbo 4, which costs it about 30bhp.

At least Toyota is keeping their 3.5L V-6 in the Camry. They even reworked it a bit to top 300 horses! That new XSE Camry is looking mighty nice....

Bunta

The 2017 headlights will fit the older 11th Gen Rollas. You just have to drop a couple G's if you want them to be in good shape. Already checked into this.
not worth it in my opinion. looks nice but the regular highbeams are still effective. unless i win the lottery or something and then i'll do that...and buy a bunch of gundam kits and any other random things. :p

not worth it in my opinion. looks nice but the regular highbeams are still effective. unless i win the lottery or something and then i'll do that...and buy a bunch of gundam kits and any other random things. :p
I know what you mean, but it's a personal preference type of thing. I was seriously considering it, as I wanted my '15 S Plus to look different than the rest.