Fairly new Corolla makes a whining noise and hesitates while accelerating

When I floor it and the car is accelerating, I've noticed that the car has a mechanical whining noise to it. Don't have a turbo or anything either. Also when the car hits about 4-5k RPM I notice a little hesitation as if its catching up or something; It accelerates smooth until 5k and then it stays at that level for a moment and keeps going after. This has been happening since I got the car. Its a 2016 Corolla le. Not much has been done to it besides rotors and brake pads that have been changed

Take it in under warranty.
Hesitation can be normal for these new drive by wire accelerators. They use some kind of magnetic mechanism to sense the distance your pedal has traveled. You could have a dead spot where your noticing the hesitation.
This happens with steering too btw.
It's probably normal, but if your concerned, take it in. Maybe they will replace your accelerator pedal.
Also, it sounds like you have an automatic. Whirring noise could be CVT. (transmission)

It is a CVT so that may be the noise I'm hearing but I don't know if it the pedal. I'm talking about when I floor it and the RPM's are climbing and it hits 5k it stays at that RPM for a moment and then keeps increasing. I doubt it'd be the accelerator pedal because it's pinned to the floor. I was thinking it might be a vacuum leak, gunna check it tomorrow. Although I have also noticed when I am slowing the car down it has the same kind of noise but it sounds a little bit more hissy if that makes sense. But I will definitely bring it it to the dealer, still got warranty thankfully