Finally got my Corolla...

Back when I was 20 years old. (stone age) I was looking for my first new car. I test drove a Corolla. I remember vividly, that test drive. You don't know how many times, over the years, I have kicked myself for not buying that car. I wasted much money on cars when young. Even through owning a Toy Truck for 13 years and 300 something thousand miles. I kicked myself for not buying that Corolla years earlier. It would have saved me much money. Just like the truck did.
Well... take it 36 years later. I've had some hard times and health problems. Been driving a Mazda 626 for 7 years. Bought it used. It was 18 years old. Finally broke where it wasn't worth fixing. I knew I needed a new car. I can afford it. I ended up with a good deal on a 2014 Corolla LE. Toyota Certified.
I finally got my Corolla. It's a whole lot nicer now. It's a righteous car. All the efficient comfort I could ask for. First car I have ever driven that I actually use the seat belts....Because they're the first seat belts that are actually comfortable to wear that I have ever seen. I have had it less than two weeks. Haven't had a chance to verify the mileage yet. Computer saying about 36 half city/hwy. I gotta tell people I'm a happy camper. I finally got my Corolla.
The only downfall is it's Pearl Black. It was a lease vehicle. So never got no wax. The clear coat is scratched a whole bunch. Spent a bunch of money on the DA buffer and other supplies to fix and maintain the paint. Oh well... didn't want black.. it will cause me to take good care of it.

When I bought my nice Corolla. The salesman said: "You drove that old car for 18 years!?" I said: "Blame the Japanese... This one should last longer."

Tags: toyota yaris 2017, hyundai hd700 đông lạnh, toyota camry 2016