First time Corolla owner with various new problems

Hi guys. This is not only my first time posting to this website, but my first experience purchasing a car and maintaining it on my own. I bought a 2014 Corolla S at 92,000 miles in January.

So far:
The A/C has stopped working
The touch screen on my radio is all out of whack
The sunroof no longer auto opens and closes. I have to hold the button down until it's fully open or shut.

Is there anything I can do to fix these problems? My dad checked the coolant pressure and it's fully charged, so then we were looking for the AC relay or fuse but we can't find it.

I have a 14 LE and have not experienced any of these problems, but I will try to give you some kind of answer.
On the sunroof, sounds like it’s the switch. You could try and remove the switches and clean the contacts, or replace them all together. I don’t know specifically how to remove that assembly, but I’m sure there is something on YouTube.
As for the radio... toss it in the trash!
Get yourself something better and add the Maestro RR to maintain the settings options.
I’m lost on the AC, not my forte. However, there are two fuse box locations. One under the hood and one under the drivers side dash, just above the hood release latch.

Thanks for the reply

As far as the sunroof goes, the issue persists beyond just that.
The issue first started on my way home from the gym. I opened the sunroof when I left, but it wouldn't close completely. It would close about half an inch and then stop. I had to press the close button on and off until it was completely shut. Currently I have to hold the button for it to close, but if I don't release the close button at the right time it will pop up the rear of the sunroof like the other tilt buttons should. Occasionally when I turn the car on the motor for the sunroof wont run at all, but that usually goes away after starting the car up again. I'm lost as to if it's the buttons or the motor itself that's gone bad.

I've read elsewhere that the A/C doesn't have a relay or a fuse, but that it's controlled inside the compressor with a solenoid. Apparently the compressor doesn't use a clutch and it's prone to breaking. I've purchased a lightly used compressor and I'll see if replacing it fixes the problem.

Do you have any radio recommendations? Will the Maestro RR let me keep my steering wheel controls, car phone mic, and back up camera?

Good info! Thanks!

The Maestro will allow you to maintain everything except the OEM microphone. It will even let you program the steering wheel buttons to your liking. It will allow you to keep the ability to adjust settings through supported head unit and even give you several more options. I am able to view my backup can at any point now. That’s great when you think someone is too close and you feel like being a dick about it! Lol
Sorry about your sunroof. I think it might be time to replace it. Odd but Toyota sunroofs are solid, I’ve never heard of any problems. GM, Ford, even Honda’s, yes. But never heard of Toyota problems.
Sorry not much help.

It’s been a while since I have been on the forums. But I came back looking for info on a sunroof problem. I’ve got a very similar problem as described above. Anyone have any tips on how to get to the switches and clean them? Is that the likely problem?

After re reading this post... sounds like battery issues.
Toyota uses crappy batteries for some reason. Maybe only for a few years, I dunno.
But these cars do really weird sh#t when the batteries are dying.

Is there any other way to keep car phone audio? Would that depend on the head unit?
Most aftermarket radios have more options and are built better.
I think the answer to your question is yes.
I have a Kenwood, it does CarPlay and android auto. Has video in and out. Plays DVD’s and I’ve even hooked up the PlayStation to it.

After re reading this post... sounds like battery issues.
Toyota uses crappy batteries for some reason. Maybe only for a few years, I dunno.
But these cars do really weird sh#t when the batteries are dying.
I'm having issues when the car is running. Not trying to open/close the sunroof on battery power alone (which I would agree would be a problem if the batt was bad).

First bad thing I noticed you have a 2014 with 92k miles. That’s about double what my car has. I’m guessing that the previous owner bought it as his daily driver to use and abuse. That’s why problems are occurring. The radio you can either replace and upgrade with aftermarket or take it into Toyota and see if they’ll do an upgrade that will fix it as you have to go into them every so often(stupidly).
For the sunroof it’s probably the switch or a fuse.
On your a/c you should check your cabin air filter(YouTube) if it isn’t turning on at all, it could be the switch as well or a wiring issue. Also could be a fuse. Sometimes the motors go bad. Wouldn’t think so soon though. Just depends on how rough the previous owner was on it. Also if it went through a flood could be why it’s having electrical issues.