Fixing scratches

Tess

so I just got a new Toyota Corolla not being used to the car I pulled too close to the curb and now there is a little scratch on the front close to the bottem any cheap solutions???? I'm so upset!!!

How bad is the scratch? I use a scratch/swirl remover from Turtle Wax, it's $2.47 I think, at Wal Mart. Does the trick for me. Had a couple of light scratches on my 2015 LE Plus, and it works just fine.

Tess

Well I looked at it and it seems to be way more than a scratch the bottem of the car is plastic and it dug in to the plastic a small little thing but it's a new car and it bugs me!! Hah

Something like that is a bit more difficult to fix. I know what you mean, I'm the type who notices the little things too and it can sometimes get a little annoying knowing something is there. Lol.

Tess

Another question what is a good leather cleaner for the interior dash?? Lol I'm scared to clean it because on bottles it says to spray it in a hidden area first but you know how I think if it doesn't look good it will bug me knowing it is there

How about using saddle soap for the dash cover ?
What about tires ? I have been using regular Armour All. Is there something better ?

As for scratches I use "Dupli-Color Scratch Fix All in 1."
It comes in a tube/bottle with an abrasive "Prep" stick for sanding, base coat and clear coat with applicator brushes.
"Toyota 040 Super White ATY 1556"
You use the "Prep" stick to smooth out the scratch; the apply the base coat with the "paint" brush; let that dry and then brush on the "clear coat".
When it dries it is practically invisible.
I got mine from O'Reilly Auto Parts store.