Flame Magnet, Vinyl Flames, or Wrap

Picked up my new 2015 Blue crush Toyota Corolla last week. I'd like to make it look more interesting. Wondering if anyone has experience installing flame magnets, vinyl flames, or a wrap to their car. I am not looking to do it myself but would like it professionally done and am looking for a recommendation.

MagnetAmerica has some nice 36" flame magnets but it will stretch from the fender to the middle of the front door and will therefore need to be cut at the door line.

Any suggestions on whether vinyl stickers look nicer than magnets? How does a partial wrap over the front of the hood and fenders look? A wrap will likely be the most expensive but I don't know if they can design any color flames or I must take whatever background pattern they have. I'm looking for something between the following pictures, whatever looks best.

Attachments

Flames/sticker? I don't know. I tend to lean more to the plastic stick on performance parts like a plastic blower that adheres to the hood or maybe some inexpensive glamour parts like stick on portholes or opera windows. Also those hub caps that keep spinning even when my 1800cc Corolla is stopped at a stop sign are Rad! I think I just might use my student financial aid money to by some of these Rad add ons.

Picked up my new 2015 Blue crush Toyota Corolla last week. I'd like to make it look more interesting. Wondering if anyone has experience installing flame magnets, vinyl flames, or a wrap to their car. I am not looking to do it myself but would like it professionally done and am looking for a recommendation.

MagnetAmerica has some nice 36" flame magnets but it will stretch from the fender to the middle of the front door and will therefore need to be cut at the door line.

Any suggestions on whether vinyl stickers look nicer than magnets? How does a partial wrap over the front of the hood and fenders look? A wrap will likely be the most expensive but I don't know if they can design any color flames or I must take whatever background pattern they have. I'm looking for something between the following pictures, whatever looks best.
Flame stickers belong ONLY on old school muscle cars. Please, don't waste your money and do this to your corolla. If you want a vinyl mod, wrap the roof with a gloss black vinyl.
Flames/sticker? I don't know. I tend to lean more to the plastic stick on performance parts like a plastic blower that adheres to the hood or maybe some inexpensive glamour parts like stick on portholes or opera windows. Also those hub caps that keep spinning even when my 1800cc Corolla is stopped at a stop sign are Rad! I think I just might use my student financial aid money to by some of these Rad add ons.
lmao wow that was hard.

to each there own, but personally I would stay away from magnets. It may just be me but putting magnets of any kind is not my choice, and it certainly would not look pro. I have never done any type of wrap or anything so if I wanted it to look pro I would have someone do it for me.

I'm really trying to determine if someone is seriously about to put this on their brand new car, and it's a 4 cylinder eco car to boot. Please don't do this. This only looks good on old streetrods and hotrods with a great paint job. If you do, make sure you go to Autozone and buy every crappy accessory you can possibly fit on the car and put it on the inside.

Please don't do this, I also believe in a clean nice look and not a car that gets a lot of laughs and head shakes. Leave the flames for a classic built by Chip Foose, not a factory Toyota.

Hey! I'm going to start a new trend. You know how everybody puts flames on the front of their car I'm going to put them on the back! Like the back is catching on Fire. I bet none of you have seen that before? And remember I thought of it First Before the Japanese read this post and start marketing it.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Normally, I'm all for the "Whatever makes you happy because it is your car" thing but this has gone into Honda Ricer territory. DO NOT PUT STICKER FLAMES ON YOUR CAR! Clean Vinyl wrap, ok, plastidip, cool, ricer flames, NO. Do not embarrass us Corolla owners.

Thanks for all the great insights! I've decided not to touch my corolla other than washing and waxing it. The only problem is after I have it washed, I have to drive home to wax it and I'm afraid it'll pick up minute dust particles on the way home that'll scratch the paint when I wax it.

Do folks prefer Blue Crush or Barcelona Red? I got the Blue but have been having 2nd thoughts ever since. Wish I'd gotten the red because I didn't realize at the time that the blue looks so violet :)

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Thanks for all the great insights! I've decided not to touch my corolla other than washing and waxing it. The only problem is after I have it washed, I have to drive home to wax it and I'm afraid it'll pick up minute dust particles on the way home that'll scratch the paint when I wax it.

Do folks prefer Blue Crush or Barcelona Red? I got the Blue but have been having 2nd thoughts ever since. Wish I'd gotten the red because I didn't realize at the time that the blue looks so violet :)
Why not just wash it at home? It's much more fun IMO and you can wax it without any problems. Also, I love how the Blue Crush looks! The Barcelona Red looks good too but the blue really stands out and it isn't too "overdone". Don't regret you're purchase over the color, just lower it or something and you'll fall in love! :D

Thanks, ZeCorolla! The blue has been growing on me now because it does look classier than the red while the red is only attention grabbing :) What did you mean by "lower it"?

The dealer told me to wash it at a touchless carwash else I may scratch the paint when washing.

Thanks, ZeCorolla! The blue has been growing on me now because it does look classier than the red while the red is only attention grabbing :) What did you mean by "lower it"?

The dealer told me to wash it at a touchless carwash else I may scratch the paint when washing.
Don't get too obsessed. or you'll end up driving your self crazy. Your car WILL get scratched (or God forbid, a door ding or a road rash scrape) no matter how careful you are, just the nature of the beast. Unfortunately a dark royal blue like you have tends to show swirls, etc. I know because my last two cars prior to this were a similar color. Went with the 4evergreen Mica this time (no choice really, its all they had in ECO trim, but I like it, its different from any color I've had before).

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!

By lower, I mean install lowering springs or coilovers if you want. Do whatever you want t you're car to make it better for you!

Jlinn

This is what I'd like for my '15 S Prem. It is blue so I'd like white racing stripes. Where do you get them installed? I tried wrap shops but they are way too expensive.

Also, why do posters spell them as ricer and not racer on this forum?
YouTube tuners vs ricers the key differences

Thanks, I looked it up and it is facinating theree is an entire subculture. I'd rather be a ricer after watching he video since i don't have the time or money to be a tuner :)

Jlinn

Thanks, I looked it up and it is facinating theree is an entire subculture. I'd rather be a ricer after watching he video since i don't have the time or money to be a tuner :)
I like ricers because they're so annoying but funny at the same time where I live you here them all the time especially at night!! It's hilarious though to hear that whining noise. You should take the resonator off your car get the borla exhaust and always drive in manual that'll make you feel like a ricer. (I did this to my Corolla it's ricer material :)

Jlinn

Haha! Hey Jlinn, you're in vacaville, right? I live in Oakland. Would you know where in the bay area they install rally stripes?
No I don't sorry I'm not from Cali originally I'm from Ohio. I've been out here for around 2 years if I were you just google body shops near you and call them and ask for prices