Fog Lights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosario732, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Rosario732

Rosario732 2009 Toyota Corolla Le

i need help installing these fog lights. are the wires already there and do i have to cut anything to install them.

Attached Files:

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott O'Kashan

Scott O'Kashan Super Moderator

No idea, but they look like white driving lights instead of amber fog lights.

4. Rosario732

Fog Light Help!

i need help installing these fog lights. are the wires already there and do i have to cut anything to install them.

Attached Files:

5. stanletmontena

stanletmontena New Member

Maybe if you could go to garage, they will help you install it.

6. mwatters

mwatters New Member

i love my foglights. i'm not sure how much visibility they give me, but it sure makes my corolla look better

7. Rosario732

i love mine to they make my car look better. do you have pics of your car? and i finally learned how to install mine i finished them yesterday ill put pics up later.

8. Gray Rider

Gray Rider New Member

^^^ congrats on your install. Nice that you DIY it. :thumbsup:

9. Rosario732

10. Rosario732

11. CorollingOnTheFloor

CorollingOnTheFloor New Member

Looks great, any details on the install? I'm curious to know how it it was, what was involved, etc.

12. Rosario732

it was easy all you have to do is connect it to your fuse box and find a power wire to tap into. other then that its plug and play.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  13. mwatters

mwatters New Member

every car looks better with headlights. and since i put them in my corolla it does too. gotta love it

14. asdfgh

asdfgh New Member

How do you upload pictures to here?

15. Ric

Ric New Member

Very nice, where did you get them ? how much ? I have the stock fogs, but those are nice with the LEDs

16. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

well, mwatters cars do look better with headlights. ;-) and those fog lights with the LED's look good

17. Rosario732

i got them from amazon here is the link

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009UKTJSK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

they were cheap and so was the shipping. i think i didnt pay more then 80 total.