Fog Lights

Any information of what bulb for fog lights or what exactly im gonna buy? Im trying to buy a yellow fog light and cant seem to find any bulb that fits? this is my 1st car and i atleast want to start my fog lights.

Does Eibach springs works from older model? I know someone used teins already. Just wondering.

The fog light bulb is in the manual (H16 Halogen).

Make sure you don't exceed 19W or you'll pop fuses (Some of these bulbs are 35W).

Personally, I'd go yellow LED with them.

As far as the springs go, I'm not sure. They may work, they may not. I'm pretty sure Toyota changed the suspension from the '13 but at a glance they look the same. I know for a fact the engine is unchanged (just the transmissions are different except base 4-speed automatic).

No problem.

The one thing that sucks about buying the first year of a new generation ... an agonizing wait for parts. Hopefully the turbo kits come out soon. Turbokits.com has kits for the 2013 Corolla S and they have been putting down 200 horses at the wheels on the stock internals, reliably. Would make an awesome car for irritating Subaru and Hyundai fan boys.

Just bought the '14 S for my wife. She wants me to find new fogs for it because she said the stock ones are too yellow. I'd like to get some bright white or slightly blue tinted ones to match the low beam.

The best color light to cut through fog for better and safer visibility is amber/yellow and lights that color are actual fog lights. Any other color is not a fog light.

Thanks guys. I haven't had a car with foglights in awhile, and didn't know why the color mattered. I'll probly just keep them stock and not hassle with it anyways.

I have found them, but it was from a company I never heard of so I'm not sure about them. PIAA has 19W amber lamps out for our cars, but they aren't cheap.