From Michigan and need winter tires/wheels?

I have a set of custom alloy wheels with 215/45/17 Blizzaks for sale. These were on a '15 Toyota Corolla which I have sold. These were used briefly and still have 10/32nd's of tread remaining. They were made the 22nd week of 2015, so they have plenty of life still in them. The rubber is pliable & soft and the tires have no uneven wear, repairs or visible damage.

The tires alone are sold new by Tire Rack for $149 each, plus shipping (probably $15 each to TC). Info here: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp…

The wheels, which include lug nuts, have a small amount of curb rash due to the nature of the rim design which sticks out beyond the tire sidewall.

As mentioned, these were on a '15 Corolla. It is the buyer's responsibility to assure these will fit the intended vehicle. There will be no refunds because "they didn't fit."

I am asking $450 for 4 wheels, tires and lug nuts. I will not separate. Tires/wheels are presently in Northern Michigan, but I might consider meeting the buyer at a mutually agreed up IMG_8882.JPG on location.