front and back end creaking sound

so.. overtime i have noticed what sounds like a suspension creaking from the front drivers side and the back end of my car, when turning slowly into my driveway, braking and turning to back into the parking spot and sometimes when i go over bumps. the roads near me are HORRIBLE and yes i know it needs to be put on a lift to really see. hoping someone may have an idea? brakes work fine, no other strange noises and it's not every single time but frequent enough to be almost every day. not sure it the cold here is making it worse (?). thanks

Yes, cold weather will make the rubber bushing noise worse. You can spray them with silicon lube for the short term, but eventually the noise will return. Sway bar bushings don't last very long. Due to weather, they become brittle and start to crack. If you have the original struts, they could be worn out too. Depending on driving conditions, the OEM's can last up to 100K miles.

Yes, cold weather will make the rubber bushing noise worse. You can spray them with silicon lube for the short term, but eventually the noise will return. Sway bar bushings don't last very long. Due to weather, they become brittle and start to crack. If you have the original struts, they could be worn out too. Depending on driving conditions, the OEM's can last up to 100K miles.
thank goodness i have a great warranty still. will have toyota check it out in the spring. thanks

Keep us updated on this. Recently noticed in the past month or two that I'm getting a light scraping noise, front and rear (intermittent), also when slowly turning and usually a bump being involved. I got my tires rotated about a month ago and am thinking it could be the dust shields. I did look and they are spaced off quite a bit and don't think that's the issue.. but maybe?

Keep us updated on this. Recently noticed in the past month or two that I'm getting a light scraping noise, front and rear (intermittent), also when slowly turning and usually a bump being involved. I got my tires rotated about a month ago and am thinking it could be the dust shields. I did look and they are spaced off quite a bit and don't think that's the issue.. but maybe?
ok will do. yeah, i don't have that. just annoying creaking!

I literally just had the same thing, just from the front though. I got some crc silicone spray and spayed the crap out of the front control arms at the rear bushing. Bunch of dirt in there. Also the stabilizer bar from one side to the other I took loose and sprayed it. Silicone is safe of rubber, no penitrating agents to cause rubber to rot.

ok, i hear ya. i don't have anyone to put the car on a lift. i will tell toyota not to just spray however as if it needs something replaced, and it's under warranty it needs to be fixed. i am experiencing this front and back since this summer. thank you though!

I had the very same issue with my 2015 LE. A scraping noise in the right front end when driving over gutters and speed humps. At first it was every so often, but then it was all the time. I had all front end and suspension parts (including brakes) inspected and they found nothing. Because the scraping sounded like something plastic, I began to think as well that it might be a guard or shield of some sort. Well, I was close. Turned out to be a loose front bumper cover. Apparently jolts to the front end (and to the rear end for that matter) such as hitting a curb or a pothole can cause the body panel clips that hold the bumper cover in place to dislodge. Mine was missing three. The body shop replaced them and sound gone.