Front lip

You can use the front lip from a Scion FRS 2013 ish. the curves are close but you have to heat it and mold it a little. I am acutally selling mine soon as I lowered and scrape too much now. let me know if you are interested. I have done all the hard work. Took me about 6 hours to mold it.

Looks amazing on your car. But, I have the LE Eco. You have the S. Will it still fit? I'd hate to have to pay outrageous shipping on it and find out it didn't fit.

Well i think but im selling for 800$$ if UPS charge another 100$$ will be nice price because my rims and tire is new!! My phone number for more detail 7814142468

Hey guys! Was wondering if this lip would fit Corolla S. And any comments on suggestions or the directions and ease of difficulty to install the lip. Thanks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201600956804
I looked at EZ lip and was about to order it until a friend had both EZ lip and all fit lip, the all fit is alot more thicker and feels durable compared to the EZ lip, but I posted a pic just 2 or 3 comments above displaying my all fit lip, hope that helps

I looked at EZ lip and was about to order it until a friend had both EZ lip and all fit lip, the all fit is alot more thicker and feels durable compared to the EZ lip, but I posted a pic just 2 or 3 comments above displaying my all fit lip, hope that helps
Thank you so much for your help. It Looks amazing!! Do you have a spoiler too?
Could you please post a link to where I can get it.

Thank you so much for your help. It Looks amazing!! Do you have a spoiler too?
Could you please post a link to where I can get it.
I have the T5i wing, it is manufactured for the corolla but there is a larger ricer wing (R34 Honda wing) that can fit a corolla but it's design is not for the corolla so I don't know how much drag it produces in comparison with the T5i wing, more drag less gas mileage

How did you do your headlights? Tint?