Front Lips and Rear Diffusers

Most people get the home depot garage door liner for the front and side skirts. As far as rear diffusers, I saw a member make some himself. Looked great, forgot the member name and forgot to ask for underbody pics though.

There is a lip for some other kind of car that will fit the Corolla.
I don't know which one, but I'm sure someone will reply with the info here shortly.
I want to say it's for a VW or maybe a Scion? Can't remember.
I'm holding out for the Mapisa body kit.

If you're thinking about the 2006 STI lip, it doesn't fit properly like the FRS lip. Without modifying the lip, the sides will tilt downwards and parts of the lip that are supposed to sit flush under the STI bumper (most notably around the fog light area of the Corolla bumper) are exposed as the S model front bumper is more rounder than the STI bumper.

If you're thinking about the 2006 STI lip, it doesn't fit properly like the FRS lip. Without modifying the lip, the sides will tilt downwards and parts of the lip that are supposed to sit flush under the STI bumper (most notably around the fog light area of the Corolla bumper) are exposed as the S model front bumper is more rounder than the STI bumper.
I've actually heard the opposite? That's strange because I've seen plenty of s Corollas in my model year that have 06 stis that fit and they say the frs lip doesn't fit

I've installed the 2006 STI lip on my friends Corolla. Yes the STI lip actually goes all the way around the bumper but no it still doesn't fit properly.

Here are some pics, you can see the bottom corner of the lip is all scraped up from being tilted like that:

I've installed the 2006 STI lip on my friends Corolla. Yes the STI lip actually goes all the way around the bumper but no it still doesn't fit properly.

Here are some pics, you can see the bottom corner of the lip is all scraped up from being tilted like that:

I knew that's how it fit, but what does the frs look like in comparison?

Alright peeps, I contacted the seller and they said that it would not fit a 2017 SO, I bought this JDM Carbon Fiber Bumper Lip Guard and Universal Carbon Fiber Splitter Rods. I will post pics once I get them and have time to install this shiii.

Alright peeps, I contacted the seller and they said that it would not fit a 2017 SO, I bought this JDM Carbon Fiber Bumper Lip Guard and Universal Carbon Fiber Splitter Rods. I will post pics once I get them and have time to install this shiii.
I thought I replied to this....
The eBay part says 14-16, 17 has different front end. But I think you got that figured out already. Lol