front motor mount bolts missing, seem to be 9mm

can't find 9mm at the local stores, anyone have any ideas if they are 9mm? I just bought this for $1000, 115,600 miles, brake liners are half worn, tires are half worn, all electronics work except drivers window, already have a replacement motor assembly. The story is the owner ran into a pickup truck, dented the hood, with other associated damage. He was in the process of stripping the paint off a used hood for fresh primer. He need to do something and drove off without latching the hood, and it blew over on him. He then mothball the project after replacing the windshield. He bought a Chevy Volt, then decided to sell the Corolla on craigslist, with the hood butterflied and rusted, he didn't get many responses, and didn't want to let people test drive it on the freeway with expired tabs. I purchased a trip permit, test drove it on the freeway, offered him $1000, $200 less his listing, and he accepted the offer. I flexed the hood back into form, through bolted the skin inplace. Prepped and rattle can spray painted the hood.

Attachments