Front Seat Head Rest/Restraint (to prevent whiplash)

I'm thinking of installing genuine leather seat covers front and rear from http://www.clazzio.com/
My cuz has it on his Camry and it looks exactly like it came from factory, actually much better fit and finish. It's on really tight and feels amazing. The problem is our corolla seats have ugly arse head rests and how they're so tall, just ugly. I was curious if anyone replaced them with another car's head rests. I could probably shop around or look at junk yards and find some in black leather so it'll match black leather covers I plan on buying.

The problem is it seems like the diameter of the metal rods and spacing is different on every car. Even tried to fit the ones from a 2011 Camry and Corollas are much thicker so won't fit. It would be nice to find a matching headrests that look good, lower and wider.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see front seats offered at Clazzop. I think this is because there are air bags in the side of the seats and the cover will prevent them from deploying.

I think the way they word it makes you think it's rears only but if you call them it's actually the whole set, front and rear. All newer cars have the same airbag setup and they offer covers for those so that's why.

Did you find any head rests yet?
I know I looked at Crutchfield a while back, when I was thinking about adding monitors. Also AliExpress has stuff like that. No sure if your ok with aftermarket or not.

Hey Chris, not yet. I wasn't looking honestly but it's on my to do list. There's got to be an alternative head rest solution out there cause I can't stand these stock ones.