Front view camera set up

Can anybody explain how to wire a front view camera to an Entune base model that already has a rear view camera? are there plug in's in the back of the stereo for accessories ?? I would be so grateful for if someone can help me out ! Thank you

Can anybody explain how to wire a front view camera to an Entune base model that already has a rear view camera? are there plug in's in the back of the stereo for accessories ?? I would be so grateful for if someone can help me out ! Thank you
To my knowledge there are no places to plug into the Entune stereos.
I added a front camera and a monitor mirror. IMG_0921.JPG
Pic is of my Highlander, but same as in my Corolla.

Thanks for responding ! Is that all I would need , a new monitor / rear view mirror and the camera ? A mirror costing $ 20 - $ 35.00 be good enough ?

Thanks for responding ! Is that all I would need , a new monitor / rear view mirror and the camera ? A mirror costing $ 20 - $ 35.00 be good enough ?
No, these mirrors start at about $100 and go up! You can look at them on visiontechamerica.com
sonicelectronix.com
crutchfield.com
and Amazon.
Cameras are available at the same sites listed. I bought mine from AliExpress.com, shipped direct from China (where it's all still made anyways). Cost me about $7.
For a front camera you will need to look for forward facing or non reverse. They're not easy to find but getting better.
With the mirror and camera, you should have everything you'll need to install it.

No, these mirrors start at about $100 and go up! You can look at them on visiontechamerica
sonicelectronix
crutchfield
and Amazon.
Cameras are available at the same sites listed. I bought mine from AliExpress. shipped direct from China (where it's all still made anyways). Cost me about $7.
For a front camera you will need to look for forward facing or non reverse. They're not easy to find but getting better.
With the mirror and camera, you should have everything you'll need to install it.
Thank you for all the info. ! Is it possible to utilize the monitor used for the back up camera but putting a switch to control either front or rear camera ?

Thank you for all the info. ! Is it possible to utilize the monitor used for the back up camera but putting a switch to control either front or rear camera ?
Anything is possible. That sounds like a lot of cutting and splicing. I couldn't begin to tell you where or what wires either.
Here's my mirror anyways