FRS lip/splitter

So I have been reading in some of the past threads that the 2012 - 16 FRS front lip splitter would fit on the 11th gen Toyota Corolla S. Has anyone tried this? Just wondering because I have been searching high and low for one and I can only find the universal foam type. https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281623542067
Yeah man give it a go and be sure to let us know how it goes and post pictures here! If it goes well for you, I'll do it myself!

A lot of people have used this lip on their S. The only thing is the lip doesn't reach to the ends of the bumper, it seems it's ~2 inches short on each end. Also, the S bumper doesn't have the fangs of the FRS bumper so there will be gaps visible at that section of the lip. People have used the 2006 WRX/STI front lip and it seems to fit much nicer.

I did it, and I also have it for sale if you want it. Looked awesome but when I lowered it was a little too low for me. Nice thing is I already spent four hours with a heat gun molding it to the right shape! Obviously it doesn't match exactly when you first buy it, not sure about the STI one, Let me know if you are interested!

Ohh okay, well thanks a lot for the info and pics. It doesn't look like I'd pictured. Honestly I'm not a fan. I didn't realise it would go down so far, I thought it was more straight out.

I did it, and I also have it for sale if you want it. Looked awesome but when I lowered it was a little too low for me. Nice thing is I already spent four hours with a heat gun molding it to the right shape! Obviously it doesn't match exactly when you first buy it, not sure about the STI one, Let me know if you are interested!

Holy crap, that looks amazing and is exactly what I have been searching for... I just dont know if its in my budget yet. How much are you selling it for? I'm located in Houston, so how much would shipping cost on something like this?