Fumoto Drain Valve

ToyBoy

Just ordered a Fumoto F103N Drain Valve for my 2014 Corolla. I had one of these on a previous car and they work well . Takes the mess of getting oil on you out of the picture . Plus you don`t have to worry about stripping out the drain pan outlet . I considered the EZ Change also , and they are probably ok too . I`m about 3k miles or so for my next oil change so I won`t install til then . It`s just a matter of screwing it in place of the drain plug . This model F103N has the nipple coming off it so if you want you could attach a plastic hose and shoot the old oil right into a empty container .

ToyBoy

Also , I forgot to mention the cheapest I found was $26.95 with free shipping on Ebay . Not cheap for the little device but I like the benefits of them.You can also get a model a few bucks cheaper version from Fomoto that has no nipple F103 . You would need a drain pan for that one . I don`t see how you could attach a hose to it .

ToyBoy

Well got the Fumoto valve today and went to Lowes and picked up some clear 3/8" hose . Just got to wait a few months til I`m ready to do a new oil change to install it.