FUN AUDIO FACT Bluetooth sucks :D

i don't know if anybody else has noticed this but when you play music from your phone while its plugged into the USB port it sounds significantly cleaner than playing your music via bluetooth....just found that out today xD haha....

All things being equals (format of compression), USB is superior to AUX is superior to bluetooth. But bluetooth has its advantages (wireless headphones and, of course, hand-free phone in car).

All things being equals (format of compression), USB is superior to AUX is superior to bluetooth. But bluetooth has its advantages (wireless headphones and, of course, hand-free phone in car).
Actually AUX would be the best, since USB is using the headunit's DAC. The DAC in your phone is probably as good if not better.

Actually AUX would be the best, since USB is using the headunit's DAC. The DAC in your phone is probably as good if not better.
"Probably" is the key word... It varies a lot from one phone to another (iPhone6 being a lot better than iPhone5 for instance) and I'm not sure about the one in the head unit. You could also use an external DAC. In any event, I simply use a flash drive as I hate having to plug an unplug and bluetooth gives you very limited control for music navigation. Where I live (Québec, Canada) the law forbid having any device with a screen in your hands while driving.