Funny Idle - Rough Sometimes?

buck

I'm wondering if anyone has this issue. I've got the 5-speed manual so we can rule out transmission issues. Mine's a 2012 CPO with the 1.8L. 23k miles on the clock.

Occasionally while waiting for a traffic light the engine will idle a few hundred RPM lower and cause a slightly noticeable shudder. It eventually goes away and feels like the engine isn't running at all, as it should be. This is without the A/C on. I noticed it about a week after owning the car and it seems like it's starting to get a little worse (may be in my head). Not sure.

Anyone else experience this drop in RPM while idling? I've found a few others with similar problems but the only one on a newer corolla was with an automatic transmission.

I'm wondering if anyone has this issue. I've got the 5-speed manual so we can rule out transmission issues. Mine's a 2012 CPO with the 1.8L. 23k miles on the clock.

Occasionally while waiting for a traffic light the engine will idle a few hundred RPM lower and cause a slightly noticeable shudder. It eventually goes away and feels like the engine isn't running at all, as it should be. This is without the A/C on. I noticed it about a week after owning the car and it seems like it's starting to get a little worse (may be in my head). Not sure.

Anyone else experience this drop in RPM while idling? I've found a few others with similar problems but the only one on a newer corolla was with an automatic transmission.
Get Throttle Body cleaned up. I had same issue and fully resolved, Altis, 2010 , 1.8 L