Gas tank / How much MPG?

Hi everyone. I'm new to the Corolla scene. Just picked up the S Plus a couple weeks ago. Now the first time I filled up, the nozzle clicked at 10.2 gallons and I topped off until 10.7 gallons with the "Cruising Range" saying I had 15 miles until empty. Now this last time I filled up I had 5 miles left for Cruising Range and the nozzle clicked at 10.6 and I was able to top off until 11.1 gallons. On average I'm getting 29-32mpg with 300 miles per tank.

How many gallons are you able to pump into your tank and what's your average MPG you're doing?

Corolla Cop

2014 Corolla S Plus
I average 315 miles per HALF TANK. I fill the tank completely up. My best fuel mileage is 42.7 mpg calculating it manually. Don't trust the display.

VTAK8k

2014 S Plus
How many gallons are you putting in the tank even after the nozzle clicks?
You really shouldn't put any more gas in after it shuts off automatically.

As for our mileage, we are having trouble getting 30 mpg with mixed driving. The killer for us right now is the long warm up times in the morning, it has been below zero almost every morning since we bought it.

You really shouldn't put any more gas in after it shuts off automatically.

As for our mileage, we are having trouble getting 30 mpg with mixed driving. The killer for us right now is the long warm up times in the morning, it has been below zero almost every morning since we bought it.
Right that just kills your gas mileage.