Good HubCentric Wheel spacers

Does anyone know where to buy best quality HubCentric bolt on I guess, ones that come with it's own set of bolts and aren't cheap. If anyone's using the Amazon aluminum ones, have you had any issues with them? Any vibration, do you need to tighten them up from time to time etc... any safety concerns? I'm keeping my stock aluminum 16inch wheels but want to widen the stance a bit for looks and some performance.

I was hoping there would be a steel version available rather than aluminum or at least some stronger alloy like they have for trucks of various types.

I'm also curious why some of you are using say 15mm up front and 20 or 25 in the back. I know that the rear wheels have more fender room but the car has a square stance from the factory as opposed to staggered. I would like to keep it that way and install 20mm on all 4. does anyone have this set up with stock wheels and does it look weird?

Ahhh, ok...
Your looking for wheel spacers.
I was always told to stay away from those. Therefore I’ve never researched them and have nothing to share.
I’m not knocking anyone who has them.
You mentioned hub centric, that’s the part that goes on the wheel hub if you were to get new wheels with a larger center bore.

I've also been told to stay away from them but noticed so many people using them and not too many issues being reported so I figured it would be a cheap way to make the car more stable by widening the stance a bit.
As far as hub centric, I guess that's the type you're supposed to get if you're going to do it, or safest ones since your wheels won't be hanging on two threads, instead like you said I think you bolt it down to the wheel hub and then put the wheel on hub's LONG threads and bold it down. Not sure if I explained it correctly but I think you know what I mean.

Look up “engineering explained” on YouTube. He has a good vid on this subject.
I have hub centric rings on my car, but is that also a brand name?

Jake

I am running 15mm bolt on spacers front and rear. I retorque the spacers every tire rotation and haven’t had a problem. One issue I ran into though, the spacers that I found had a 12x1.25 thread pitch versus the stock studs which have 12x1.5 thread pitch so I had to buy an additional set of open ended lug nuts with 12x1.25 thread pitch to hold the wheels to the spacers and another set of short open ended 12x1.5 lug nuts to hold the spacer to the hub. You also need to make sure the wheels your running have a pocket in the back to allow room for the stud to sit in or you can just cut the stud. Also using hub rings due to the bore size of the wheels I have versus the hub on the spacer. 54.1mm to 56.1mm ring.

These are the spacers I have.
https://jet.com/product/detail/9409...iD86CWZ--pybNgMQ55NNm7981CInY7Q4aAkztEALw_wcB