Got a new project, need ideas to steal

This is the rear cover of the center console, below the crappy cup holders. My daughter wants me to add USB outlets for their iPhones and stuff. There seems to be plenty of room in the console for some new mods.
What would go well here? I'm thinking USB ports, but also some kind of LED too. (blue btw) IMG_1556.JPG I can only use about 6 of those full squares for mods. IMG_1555.JPG Help me out with some ideas and links too.
LED's, AUX jack, 12volt outlet, subwoofer (lol), all of thee above.

I bought one of those lighted Toyota emblems. Could be a fun mod back there for the kids. I thought about adding a plug. Hmmmm
LCD screen? Might be too low though.

Bunta

the only thing that i can think of are the usb ports for charging and they'd also be perfect for those little usb fans too. what chris denton suggested about the toyota emblem is pretty awesome too to be honest.
another thing you could do that really wouldn't require any work are these:

i'm assuming that your daughter is between the ages of 10-16 since you mentioned the phone thing. maybe one of those mirrors with the built in lighting around it would be good? lol might be a dumb suggestion :p

the only thing that i can think of are the usb ports for charging and they'd also be perfect for those little usb fans too. what chris denton suggested about the toyota emblem is pretty awesome too to be honest.
another thing you could do that really wouldn't require any work are these:

i'm assuming that your daughter is between the ages of 10-16 since you mentioned the phone thing. maybe one of those mirrors with the built in lighting around it would be good? lol might be a dumb suggestion :p
All good ideas. Thanks!

Follow up, Toyota does not sell the plastic piece (in my picture above) alone. You have to buy the entire center console to get it.
Luckily I found a used one on eBay.
Just in case I screw this mod up or sell the car someday.