Greetings and Salutations from Dallas

Well hello all. Im a newb and just figured i would post a littoe hello and i guess tell ya bout my car and its mods.
I got a 2010 Carolla metallic dark gray. With 79,000 On the clock. Its pretty much all stock except for the stereo mods and led strips inside and out.
Still rawkin the factory stereo but not for long ( my Pioneer AVIC Z130bt) is in the repair shop getting the lcd replaced)
I got two Alpine type R 12's in a custom ported box i built myself. The Alpines are being pushed by a HiFonics 1500 watt monoblock amp. The front door speakers are JL AUDIO 6 & half inch components, the rear deck 6X9's are also JL audio. As of now i have an older JBL high current two channel amp running mids and highs HOWEVER,.... i recently purchased an Infinity KAPPA 5 Channel im about to put on my mids and highs and use the sub channel for my JL AUDIO 10W0 in a really small.sealed box and used strictly for mid bass.
I have black light blue led strips under my dash, in all four main air vents, and across the front bottom of the back seat.
White led strips outline the front head lights with a few white led strips accenting the upper and lower grills and half way around the fog light cut outs, while red led strips outline just the lower portion of my tail lights.
Oh and i have an HID's in my head lights with a kit going on the DRL/brights this weekend.
i think i have a few pics laying around online somewhere, lemme see what i can scare up?

there are a few and sorry so blury.

Attachments

Last edited: