H16 type 2 at 7000k

XEON

For the high beams just matched the led head lighs at 7000k

I'm trying to match all my lights to one color.

high beams are easier to get but the h16 are a bit harder to get in different color I think.

30k high beams? I'm guessing you meant 3k ... because 30k is past ultra-violet territory...

Nokya, VLED, and The Retrofit Source (more specifically the Morimoto kit) are available in 6000 K, which is about what the headlights are at.

Jlinn

30k high beams? I'm guessing you meant 3k ... because 30k is past ultra-violet territory...

Nokya, VLED, and The Retrofit Source (more specifically the Morimoto kit) are available in 6000 K, which is about what the headlights are at.
No... I meant 30k high beams kensun sells blue 30k and xentec sells 30k purple violet

That sounds like a marketing trick. 30,000 K is way hot and most of the light isn't visible at that temperature. They probably perform far worse than bulbs in the 3800 - 6000 range.

Higher temperature isn't best. Temperature in the white is best. I have seen a few people drive around with 10k purple headlights and they look way dim compared to my lows.

For high beams, you would want the brightest possible or they won't do much.

That sounds like a marketing trick. 30,000 K is way hot and most of the light isn't visible at that temperature. They probably perform far worse than bulbs in the 3800 - 6000 range.

Higher temperature isn't best. Temperature in the white is best. I have seen a few people drive around with 10k purple headlights and they look way dim compared to my lows.

For high beams, you would want the brightest possible or they won't do much.
Anything above 8K is pointless, in my opinion. The lumen output gets to be less and less, making night time driving difficult. I saw a Honda Odyssey with what looked like a 12K kit in the low beams. I honestly have no clue how they were able to drive, they barely lit the road.