Hail damage !!!!

Had my 2017 Corolla SE about 7 weeks now. Hial storm Sunday nite. Baseball size hail. $8,000 Damage ! Hood, Roof, Trunk, front windshield, back window dents in 3 doors. No rental cars within 300 miles of Dallas. FUN ! FUN ! FUN!

Wow. Even after repair car won't be the same. You need a garage.
Car will be the same I,ve seen the work this dealers body shop does. They know they are getting the car back in about 2 1/2 years so I can lease another one. I have a garage but its a 2 car garage and we have 4 cars.

find a body shop that gives free loaners??
I don't pick out a body shop because of free loaners. I pick one out because they do good work, and are approved by my insurance co. There are no free loaners available or not free loaners , or rental cars available any where near this area. There is probably 700 to 800 cars damaged in this area by the baseball sized hail. Insurance companies have set up tents in parking lots to help speed up claims. Body shops are telling people 2 to 3 months before they can get them in. Im lucky the dealer got me in before the rush. will be fixed in 2 weeks.

update to hail damage !!! Estimate is now $9500. car has new hood and new roof and complete paint job. still waiting for front windshield ! windshield is back ordered and may not come in till end of June.