Handling

okay so I'm looking to lower the Rolla and idk how the theory works if I need only the Strut bar and the sway bar in the back? Or just one of each . Like only get the strut bar and not the sway bar or vice versa. I'm still lost on that. Any help?

Strut bars only tie the top of the strut towers together. They will not lower your ride, but they will improve the handling characteristics. You car already has a rear sway bar, the TRD bar is just larger, also improving your handling.
So if you ask me, buy the strut bar first!
If you want to lower your ride, I would suggest TRD lowering springs. This is the inexpensive way. The better way would be coil overs. I just had the springs installed last week and I'm still working out the bugs. Overall, I am pleased with the results.
Hope this helps!
Read through the other threads, lots of info on lowering and handling.

Strut bars only tie the top of the strut towers together. They will not lower your ride, but they will improve the handling characteristics. You car already has a rear sway bar, the TRD bar is just larger, also improving your handling.
So if you ask me, buy the strut bar first!
If you want to lower your ride, I would suggest TRD lowering springs. This is the inexpensive way. The better way would be coil overs. I just had the springs installed last week and I'm still working out the bugs. Overall, I am pleased with the results.
Hope this helps!
Read through the other threads, lots of info on lowering and handling.
Yeah I'm going with the Tein Coil over kit. But I wasn't sure if I needed to you know have a better ride quality by purchasing the strut bar and sway bar together so I can go ahead and just do it all. I think I confused you by saying that if the strut bar would lower my car haha. But thanks that was my only concern if I needed the bars or not.

you don't NEED the strut bar or sway bar...but the more areas you stiffen or reinforce the less roll or flex you experience in the body when taking curves at speed. The choice is yours really, but each piece you add will aid in firming the chassis