headliner noise finally squashed

I will try to make this short. I've had my 2013 s for about a 1 1/2 years now. Since I bought it there has been a rattle in the headliner. I was most prevalent with the sunroof vented. No rattle when open, occasionally when closed, and when I placed my hand on the consul it would stop, no pressure at all just placing my hand on it. I Took it to the dealer 3 times for the issue. The first time I took it the felt tape was used.

Needless to say that did not help. I noticed that only one side of the consul was secured (rear right) and I figured if I used another push pin maybe it would stop the noise. So today I finally got around to doing this.

replaced the front left "pin" with

That did not do it. So I resolved to fix it, and I did not want the day to end until I fixed it. So I looked and looked again and again and found out where the noise was coming from.

Looking from the top of the windshield back this mechanism (encircled in red) stretches from one end to another and have the "springs" that are moved by the motor (yellow) when opening and closing the roof. I moved it slightly with my fingers and heard the rattle. I then put in memory foam I had hanging around

and WOW it's 98% fixed. There are areas I could not get to but at least I know what it is and what will fix it in the event the foam gives up the ghost.