HELD: OBD2 Adapter?

HKB

Hello there,

Can you all suggest me a good wireless obd adapter and ipad app for my corolla 2014?
Which one is better-wifi or bluetooth?

Thanks.

Hello there,

Can you all suggest me a good wireless obd adapter and ipad app for my corolla 2014?

Thanks.
Bluetooth would be better, but it would help if you specify exactly what you want to do with the OBD2 port.

HKB

Hello there,

Thanks.
Thanks for the bluetooth. I would like to track parameters such as engine temperature, capture fuel consumption for different fuel trips and also display cool dashboards on my ipad for speed, revolution, etc.
Thanks.

Thanks for the bluetooth. I would like to track parameters such as engine temperature, capture fuel consumption for different fuel trips and also display cool dashboards on my ipad for speed, revolution, etc.
Thanks.
Hm. On the toyotanation forum a member bought an android radio which turns out to be a direct swap and you can get an ELM327 bluetooth module and download the Torque app or something similar. I think you can do the same for an iPhone I am not sure. Best bet is to check for reviews to see which OBDII bluetooth module works best and which is best compatible with your phone!