Hella horns or Sickspeed horns?

That all depends.
I made my own wiring harness with factory connectors and only added the high tone OEM horn.
However, I can install the sickspeed horns and just plug them in whenever I want.
If your going to replace the OEM horn with aftermarket units, you'll probably have to cut off the factory connector and still make your own harness.
There is an aftermarket harness available on Amazon, eBay, etc.
I believe it's made by Hella Horns.
In any case, your going to have to wire everything. Not really plug and play.

Bunta

That all depends.
I made my own wiring harness with factory connectors and only added the high tone OEM horn.
However, I can install the sickspeed horns and just plug them in whenever I want.
If your going to replace the OEM horn with aftermarket units, you'll probably have to cut off the factory connector and still make your own harness.
There is an aftermarket harness available on Amazon, eBay, etc.
I believe it's made by Hella Horns.
In any case, your going to have to wire everything. Not really plug and play.
i see. i want to do it, but since i just got the car, i don't want to start messing with it yet. maybe a year from now.

do you use any products to clean your engine bay?
I wipe it down if I'm doing anything. Which is often.
It's still kinda new though. Almost 10k in 3 years. Plus, I rarely drive it in the rain or any other bad weather and it lives in my garage.
OCD helps too! Lol!
But to answer your question, I use the same stuff I would use on the interior. Mostly Mothers VLR and their Showtime quick detailer.

Bunta

I wipe it down if I'm doing anything. Which is often.
It's still kinda new though. Almost 10k in 3 years. Plus, I rarely drive it in the rain or any other bad weather and it lives in my garage.
OCD helps too! Lol!
But to answer your question, I use the same stuff I would use on the interior. Mostly Mothers VLR and their Showtime quick detailer.
alright, i'll just use my armor all wipes for the plastic bits then. normally i just wipe it clean with a damp cloth .

Warren

*Off topic*
Speaking of engine bays, i use 303 Aerospace Protectant. Not very glossy. I've also removed the plastic engine cover completely. 20170402_105851.jpg