Hello, New member with 2001 Corolla LE here !

Hello, I am a new kid of the block. I'm currently living in Hawaii. My ride is a Indigo Ink Pearl 2001 Toyota Corolla LE. i am the 5th owner of the car. Nice to meet you all? If you have any question, feel free to contact me !

I also owned a 2007 toyota Camry LE

Mods i have done on my corolla :
Rear Disk Brake
15 inch Alloys
OEM Foglight
Switch for DRL

Pics of my car :

Last edited:
nice ride. her in Canada the drl is actually at a lower intensity than the low beam. not sure why you would want to use your high beams and blind people, but to each his own

nice ride. her in Canada the drl is actually at a lower intensity than the low beam. not sure why you would want to use your high beams and blind people, but to each his own
Thanks man, let me try to explain it more clearly. Currently on 01-02 facelift Corolla, the DRL beam is from low beam, i know it runs on 9v and lower intensity than Low beam headlight. What i am trying to ask is to convert to something like the 10th gen Corolla (09-13) or Camry ( 00 to current model), when the DRL beam is from High instead of low to have a better look.

My car is build in Canada btw, Canadian spec but later export to US lol. Currently i install a switch so i can manually turn it off when i dont need DRL, such as waiting a girl in front of her in dark lol.

Thanks once again

yeah i remember when i was in vancouver, it is just cold ( low temp ) and i dont remember i see snow lol

while my friend in SK and Toronto, they have a tough winter lol