Hello!

Just a quick "hello!" to all. I do not yet have a Corolla but I am in the process of buying one. In fact, I'm putting a deposit down this afternoon on a 2020 SE.

I have a second car that has become a bit of a project car and, in order to wrap that one up, I wanted to get something a bit newer and, thus, more reliable. This is where the Corolla comes in. That being said, I might have ordered some new springs and another part for the suspension before I even put anything down on the car. :)

Betzy

Just a quick "hello!" to all. I do not yet have a Corolla but I am in the process of buying one. In fact, I'm putting a deposit down this afternoon on a 2020 SE.

I have a second car that has become a bit of a project car and, in order to wrap that one up, I wanted to get something a bit newer and, thus, more reliable. This is where the Corolla comes in. That being said, I might have ordered some new springs and another part for the suspension before I even put anything down on the car. :)
I know you can't hardly wait to start enjoying it. Hope all things go smoothly and you are finally on the driver's seat.
Send some pics when you get arround it.
Liz

Honestly I have installed RS-R super down lowering spring on my 2020 SE and all I can say is that it looks amazing. #MODIFICATION_BUG

I know you can't hardly wait to start enjoying it. Hope all things go smoothly and you are finally on the driver's seat.
Send some pics when you get arround it.
Liz
Thanks! I hope to have pictures at some point. The car should be arriving in the next few weeks.
Honestly I have installed RS-R super down lowering spring on my 2020 SE and all I can say is that it looks amazing. #MODIFICATION_BUG
Glad to hear that. The RS-R superdowns are the springs I have on order. Seems as though they've been out of stock everywhere until the middle of June. Also have a bunch of parts/accessories from Toyota including floor mats, etc. Why pay $299 when they're available online for $120...:cool: